IWM fell by 0.2% this week, while my account fell 0.5%. The loss-floor has risen to -7.3%.
Seasonality: Next week is US Thanksgiving, which tends to be bullish. But the last three weeks of no-change suggest a reversal and a “down” market next week. But who knows? The central banksters might decide to run their printing presses overtime.
|End of week allocations:
45% equities, 74% cash USD
|Buy date||Buy price||Sell date||Sell price||Acct Profit|
|FRED||OC 20||(Skipped)||$14.31||(Not yet)|
|URTY||OC 28 13:00||12:00||$79.36||$79.03||(Not yet)|
|UWM ¹||NO 14||09:38||$86.01||NO 20 09:30||$82.97||$82.87||-0.51%|
|UWM ²||NO 21||(Skipped)||$85.85||(Not yet)|
FRED: Would be +0.5 by now if I had bought it.
URTY: TRIX(s) went negative on Thursday at 3pm, but then TRIX(q) went positive on Friday at 10am, so no sale. This trade is now a short-term hold until TRIX(q) goes negative again, which could happen on Monday. Conditions still look favorable for getting out of this with a small profit.
UWM ¹: Did not go up after four days, so I got a “Sell” signal Wednesday night and sold at Thursday’s open — near the low of the week!
UWM ²: Indicators were still on a “Buy” signal Thursday night but I decided not to put in the order — which would have been filled Friday afternoon. I suppose I could buy it next week, but the market looks very toppy so I don’t feel like it.
YHOO: “Buy” signals for Monday and Tuesday, but limit prices not reached.
ATML: “Buy” signal for Friday, but I didn’t put in the order and it wouldn’t have filled. Another “buy” signal for next Monday. I guess I’ll try for that one.
Post a Comment